Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Looking for the best lighted nock for my set-up

Old 08-27-2009, 05:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default Looking for the best lighted nock for my set-up

Hi everyone. I have a Mathews DXT and shoot Carbon Express Maxima 250's. Since I'm a woman and I like everything to match, I want a lighted nock that matches - a good quality red nock. I have my arrows wrapped in red, white and blue and a red and blue custom string. I used to shoot orange Lumenocks and liked then just fine. What, in your opinions, is the one I should get? Thank you for the advice, in advance!!
Old 08-27-2009, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like the Easton Tracker nocks...come in orange and green....
Old 08-27-2009, 08:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

The easton tracer's are nice, but they are dimmer and dont last as long as some others. Ive read some independant tests that pretty much all give the nod to the firenock. ITs pretty expensive, BUT they suppossedly have good cs and stand behind their product well.

Derek