Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Limb Driver

Old 03-25-2009, 05:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Limb Driver

Holy crap...I thought I was the only one that used the Flo Green. I did the same as Dan, I replaced the original cord with BCY. I think its a little better material and yeah, it helps give the bow the bling factor.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

Guys, I am getting a little anal with my LD[&o].....I'm sure its just me but I have one more question. Do you guys have the launcher sitting flat or 90 degrees relative to the bow shelf? My launcher sits at a slightly upward angle upon let down and is against the shelf. The tab on the collar is contacting the stop though so I guess thats ok. What little I've shot it doesn't seem to have any fletching contact. Before I get into the final tuning stages I just want to make sure its ok that way. Being too picky is giving me more gray hairs I think[&:].

Oh yeah, since I bought it used it did have the Maxx kit on it...kind of cool as long as the string fits, of which mine does perfect. Though its sort of a little PITA, being able to twist the string up for more or less tension does work well.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

I set all my LD's to center up on the berger hole in the up position. Once down the launcher is at a slight up angle.

Coug, gray hairs aren't worth it!

Dan
Old 03-25-2009, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks Dan, I was hoping to hear that. Now I can proceed further. Already have enough gray hairs, don't need more[&:].
Old 03-25-2009, 03:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cougar Mag

Thanks Dan, I was hoping to hear that. Now I can proceed further. Already have enough gray hairs, don't need more[&:].
No Problem! If you ever need an answer fast don't hesitate to call.

Dan