Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Fusion Vanes by Duravane???

Old 02-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Fork Horn

Default Fusion Vanes by Duravane???

Has anyone tried the new fusion vane by duravanes yet? I ordered a few but haven't heard anyone talk about them yet? They are suppose to have a flexible material at the base fuse with a stiffer vane material so you get excellent flight along with easing fletching. They kind of look like a cross between a blazer and a max hunter.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Fusion Vanes by Duravane???

I just got some fletched up this past week. So far I like em ALOT! They are nice and stiff and fletch well. I guess time will tell. Most folks that have been using them have good reports. Plus they look cool [8D]
Old 02-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: WV Hunter

I just got some fletched up this past week. So far I like em ALOT! They are nice and stiff and fletch well. I guess time will tell. Most folks that have been using them have good reports. Plus they look cool [8D]
What he said^
Old 02-14-2009, 12:57 PM
Fork Horn

I just picked up a bunch...fletched 3 arrows with right helical which to me with a short van is very similar to an offset but what do I know. So far after shooting them this is what I found....easy to fletch yet after applied are stiffer than blazers, shoot nice, and are tough. I have yet to shoot them with broadheads but from what I can tell they should match a blazer without the fletching issues some have. I picked 100 for 12.00 which is pretty cheap.