Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Is there such a thing...

Old 01-29-2009, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Is there such a thing...

as a DRAMA FREE bow company?

Let me know so I can go buy one.

I never see any drama about...hmm..Forge.... or...Oneida...or Parker....or....Darton...I'm sure there a few more..

Drama all over AT- whether it's Mathews or BT or Ross, or Diamond, or Hoyt, or PSE, or Martin, or, or or..

Elite Archery forums are full of drama too right now with the buyout and move to NY.

After being absent for sev years-I sure didn't/don't miss the drama on these archery forums- I just like to shoot and hunt and talk about bows and how they work-whatever name is on the limbs

Old 01-29-2009, 07:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Is there such a thing...

Drama all over AT
Jeff

What do you expect from that place.

I quit going there a long time ago and now only visit the classifieds every now and then.

Those guys should get over themselves and shoot.

It's just a bow, if it breaks it will get fixed pure and simple, the earth is not going to stop turning because the drama queens have a little trouble with a bow.

But it seems the first place they go is straight onto an internet forum and complain instead of taking the bloody thing back to the dealer for repairs

Ok thats enough drama for today
Old 01-29-2009, 11:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Kanga

Drama all over AT
Jeff

What do you expect from that place.

I quit going there a long time ago and now only visit the classifieds every now and then.

Those guys should get over themselves and shoot.

It's just a bow, if it breaks it will get fixed pure and simple, the earth is not going to stop turning because the drama queens have a little trouble with a bow.

But it seems the first place they go is straight onto an internet forum and complain instead of taking the bloody thing back to the dealer for repairs

Ok thats enough drama for today
I agree with Russ, I've been an AT for over three years and have less than 10 post. I usually just go there to see the classifieds. They are DRAMA!
Old 01-29-2009, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

drama is useless but I respect brand loyalty! That does not mean running down anothers choice in archery equipment! I have limited knowledge in brands other than Bowtech/Diamond since thats all I have ever shot but still impressed when someone changes brands and can still shoot as well or better! Drama is always going to be around.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I decided to delete my original thoughts on the matter. Suffice to say the Archery industry is ultimately responsible for breeding this type of drama and the sheep.

Old 01-30-2009, 05:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice turn of events.

On a positive note- Elite's new owner and staff posted a few annoucements last night which clarified alot of issues people were having, set the record straight, and put the rumors to rest. He also decided to have a new bow giveaway (autographed and personally tuned by Kev!) for the forum members. Wish me luck!
Old 01-30-2009, 06:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

As long as there is competition in the market, there will always be drama. Bowtech fired this guy.....Mathews is stealing ideas from this company..... Hoyt has strippers building their bows...blah blah blah....

I really couldn't care less. If they make a great bow and I shoot it well then that is what I'm going to shoot.

I care more about the good rumors. Like a company is going to be improving their process and materials, new design, etc.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: muzzyman88

.. Hoyt has strippers building their bows.

Looks like I'm jumping ship!

:speeds off to dealer to purchase new StrippaMax 35:

Old 01-30-2009, 07:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

...I was thinkin' the same thing!

Do you have any Hoyt catalogs handy?

Old 01-30-2009, 07:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PABowhntr

...I was thinkin' the same thing!

Do you have any Hoyt catalogs handy?

They are under my bed in a box...be right back

Quick Reply: Is there such a thing...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.