Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

BOOSTING SPEED of a already Blazing fast bow!

Old 04-08-2003, 01:32 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: BOOSTING SPEED of a already Blazing fast bow!

Proff, not to rain on your parade, but is it the new model NoPeep?

I had heard a number of people talking about improvements made in the design for this year (brighter, clearer, recessed lens, fine adjustment screws, new ring design, etc....).

Nothing wrong with the old design, just that the new version seems to address some of the issues people had with the old one.
Old 04-08-2003, 02:09 PM
Typical Buck

98redline, I do not know when they started the new model. I ordered it last year approx. may, so it may be the oler model. It depends when they made the new model updates. I have a buddy who ordered one when I did and he loves his. I just didn' t like it as well as I do using a peep. It is a good product. Just not for me. I guess that for someone wanting to try it I guess $20.00 would be better than the full price , approx $38.00. If not, I will put it my cabinet with some other stuff I tried and didn' t keep using. Isn' t it amazing how much of that stuff a guy acquires over the years? Thanks for asking 98redline. If you know when they made the change by all means let me know. I am not trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes. just thought that I could help someone save a little money.
Old 04-10-2003, 05:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

Note To Self - Stop this impulse buying before you go into debt.
Ain' t that the truth?