Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Where are the LX people ???

Old 04-10-2003, 01:36 PM

Default RE: Where are the LX people ???

CBM, I put the new MBG Dusk Devil sight on my LX. In addition, the rest is the Trap Door low recoil, stabilizer is Isoflex (6" ) and a couple of limb savers for good measure.
Old 04-10-2003, 01:44 PM

How' s that sight ? I had MBG Hunter # 7 and loved it ,but switched to the Impact Cosmic because of the low light performance.

Oh, And how quiet is the Trap door on that bow ?
Old 04-10-2003, 02:02 PM

well.....They have to wait for there arrows to hit the target before they can give a review on it, and that may take a while[]
Old 04-10-2003, 02:52 PM

CBM--Right now I have a Montana Black Gold grand slam deluxe sight on it and a trap door rest. I have a dead weight stabilizer on it right now that has been lying around my garage for a while. I still haven' t decided on the stabilizer I want to shoot with it, but I have been considering a stealth. The other thing that I have on it that I really like is the Balcom bow sling. It' s a pretty slick gadget. Basically, I am still experimenting with set ups. I haven' t had it long enough to decide what I like best. However, I am sure enjoying it right now.
Old 04-10-2003, 06:09 PM

Love the Dusk Devil sight. Tried the Extreme Sniper, which is very well built, but thought the MBG sight was a little brighter. This is the second Trap Door I' ve had. Had one on my Legacy and now one on my LX. Like the fact that there are no cables or strings attached to my bow. Just a mental thing with me.
Old 04-10-2003, 06:11 PM

CBM, sorry, you asked how quiet the Trap Door was. I don' t notice any appreciable noise coming from the rest upon release.
Old 04-16-2003, 09:07 PM

I just put my 2003 ulta tech up for sale and bought a LX and love its as fast at 80 let off if tou have good form 3/4 ' ' less brace height means nothing
Old 04-27-2003, 08:37 PM
Typical Buck

A while back I was looking to upgrade my bow. I was shooting a Golden Eagle. Decided on a Mathews and shot the Legacy. I was going to wait for the LX but a co-worker got caught with his pants down, and not with his wife.[:' (] The divorace is getting really ugly. He had just bought a new Legacy and needed to sell it. Just so happened it was exactly my size. I got it for a lot less than what a new one cost and this one hadn' t been shot 100 times.

So...it might not be an LX, but its still a Mathews![:-]