Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Tuning my new DC Pat, does this look right?

Old 04-08-2003, 12:18 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Tuning my new DC Pat, does this look right?

JeffB
I' m using the Bowtech cable slide and getting no contact on the cables. I even went out and put a NAP 800 prong rest on and tuned it to bullet holes checking for vane clearance all the way. It ended up being way out there just like the NAP 4000 fall away rest. Case closed.
Old 04-08-2003, 05:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Tuning my new DC Pat, does this look right?

Cargo,

Actually I was not referring to cable/fletching contact, but simply added torque. It' s like the old days of adjustable cable guards: the more clearance you set it for (more torque on the cables), the farther your sights would drift to the left (for a righty)

Dave,

Obviously the bow is setup from the factory for minimal lean with the installed slide. Using the Sims will likely put a bit more torque on the harness and hence limbs, but it should not be overly so. Try it , shoot it and see what happens.

JeffB