Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Matt/PA., Kidd642, Len in MD.

Old 04-07-2003, 02:51 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Matt/PA., Kidd642, Len in MD.

Like Matt said. We were out at our annual 3-D bowfestival in Brickerville PA. Our club and on other one help run it. It is a huge fundraiser for the scouts in our area. It brings people from all over.

Pat sorry[:' (] for not getting back to you. But like Matt said we were shooting all weekend putting the BowTechs thru their paces. We both shot well over the two days. I did not shoot sunday because I was a little under the weather.[X(] It must have been something I ate It had nothhing to do with coming in at 4am and having a few cold ones. I guess that is what you get when you are not a big drinker. Anyway................

A good time was had by all. Looking forward to getting together again.

talk you guys later.

PS.. Be nice to our BUDDY PAT it was our fault....by the way Pat it is cold.....did I mention that I wear XXL. I hear they have really nice BowTwch jackets for when it is cold.
Old 04-07-2003, 03:09 PM

Woah!!!! Hold the horses...PAT, do you have some nice warm Bowtech jackets and you' ve been holding out??????? Say it isn' t so......you wouldn' t do that to me Pat, would you????[]

I know you' d like to see a dealer in Ohio wearing the Bowtech jacket staying warm and advertising......you know this could start something. I think Pat should give all of us dealers that he' s met a nice new warm Bowtech jacket!!!!!!

PAT.....did you get your bow cases?????

Jim
aka maco12
Old 04-07-2003, 06:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ouch..Len left Pat hangin to get slammed..too funny

KIDD (Frank) I got the impression from Matt it was more than a few

Jim, glad to see ya over here @ HBBS! Enjoy!
Old 04-08-2003, 02:20 PM

JeffB....Been hangin around for a while now. Just taking a break on responses since the bs at another site.....Bow site that it

maco12
[8D]
Old 04-08-2003, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jim,

Whatever on earth do you mean?

The Bowsite? Why would anyone ever need a break from the Bowsite?

Anyhoo, glad to have ya aboard.always enjoyed your posts over there.
Old 04-08-2003, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pat, I didn' t mean any of what I said. These other guys made me do it. Can you put in a good word for me in Oregon? BTW, I' m shivering. Brrrrrr.[]
Old 04-08-2003, 08:36 PM
nub

No word from Pat since Sunday. Did you get snowed in? Nice to meet you and put a face to the name.
Old 04-09-2003, 10:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

First off, Kidd642 what the heck is a BowTwch jacket? LOL... Hey, at least you got the capital T right this time huh?...LOL....

I can' t belive you all think I have a bunch of jackets just laying around... Heck if I did I sure as heck wouldn' t get rid of them, I' d need them if I spend the nite at Matt' s house again... Trust me on this....

For the record, I have one jacket, well maybe two, but they' re mine. Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine. You can all order your own same as I did...

Jim/Maco12, Yes, the cases came yesterday. Thank you and if you need any info on the billing end let me know. Who knows maybe we can work a jacket into the deal somehow... What a smartazz....

nub, It was nice to meet you in WI. last weekend... I like meeting people in person that I' ve talked to on the boards and such... I just wish you would have shot the bows instead of being in such a hurry...

So Ausie-guy, pdq 5oh, JeffB, have you gotten your bows yet? I didn' t think so, Hmm, I wonder why?... I still havn' t seen any public appologies yet even though you' ve all emailed me trying to kiss up....[:-] Well, maybe not but, I' m still waiting for them anyways....

BTW, what' s wrong with the BOWFITE boards anyway?....LOL.... They' re good for a laugh every now and then....
Old 04-09-2003, 11:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Phil

Pat, I didn' t mean any of what I said. These other guys made me do it.
I did not know the ship was starting to sink I cant remember either Jeff or myself holding a gun to your head[] to make you do or say anything

Pat.

Do you really think I am gonna kiss up as you put it[]

I still havn' t seen any public appologies yet
Maybe just maybe but not untill after my bow turns up[]
Old 04-09-2003, 02:02 PM
Typical Buck

I did not mean to get you in trouble Pat. But if everyone reads my original post they will know that I never mentioned a FREE jacket. They just ass..u..me..d[] I mean assummed I was talking about a free jacket. I am willing to pay for a DISCOUNTED jacket ...LOL. They are nice[8D].

Pat if you want to order me one please remember that I wear a small...NOT. Anyway the snow is finally melting so stay away...[8D] Just kidding....Jack frost. I mean Pat. Talk to you later.

Quick Reply: Matt/PA., Kidd642, Len in MD.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.