Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Question for the Bowtechies!

Old 04-03-2003, 06:59 AM

Default RE: Question for the Bowtechies!

Clearance, cable geometry, and cam tracking are all working out perfect for me. I' ll give my other initial findings later.

I meant to say top " spots" in my email to Ausie earlier.

-Chief

Girly colors[8D][>:]!

Old 04-03-2003, 10:32 AM

Default RE: Question for the Bowtechies!

I only discovered the cables not tracking well after I switched to the Simms slide. The original slide worked well as it came from the factory. I got it sighted in today with CX 400' s and Muzzy 4 blade 100' s and man I tell you that this combo is so accurate it' s scarry. If you can' t shoot this bow, you can' t shoot, PERIOD! It' s so forgiving and fast, I just can' t believe there will ever be anything better for hunting. Can the Pro 40 DC be more accurate? I' d have to see it first but if it is, there will many top shooters owning the Pro 40 DC. Good luck!