Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

McPherson Draw Length

Old 03-25-2003, 06:54 PM

Default McPherson Draw Length

I have a McPherson Solo Lite that, I think is set up for 28" . My draw length is 27" . It appears that the cables are on the last adjustment pins, on the cams, but I am not sure about draw length adjustment on this bow. Any suggestions? Ultimately, I know I can take it to the archery shoppe, and ask there. I just thought I' d run it by all of you first (you' re not trying to sell me a new bow)
Old 03-26-2003, 08:35 PM

Default RE: McPherson Draw Length

Go to www.benpearson.com and email them. You will probably talk to a guy named William who will steer you in the right direction. Any time I asked him something about my Anaconda he got right back to me. My bow has the module set up and I was getting the wrong modules because I was ordering them according to the specs for last years bow. My bow is a little different than the newer Pearson/McPherson bows so William set me straight and now I am at the correct draw length and shooting well.

Hope this helps