Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Trophy Taker Rest

Old 03-19-2003, 03:57 AM

Default Trophy Taker Rest

I just want to pass on info about this rest. Many pros have jump on with this rest. Nathan Brooks , Eric Griggs, The new Guy that won Vegas. I knew in time this rest would be winner. It has two screws and thats it. There heavy screws also. They have fixed rest or fall away that is so simple its silly. I couldnt find better rest for hunting and competion archery. I have yet to have anyone try this rest that was unsatisfiad. I dont support any product that I dont use daily and beleive in. Check it out and if you have any questions or need some advice please contact me and I will be glad to help. [email protected]
Old 03-19-2003, 06:53 AM

Default RE: Trophy Taker Rest

I' m a trophy taker user also, mainly on my target setup but have hunted with it aslo. I' ve come up with my own way of using the lanyard that integrates a spring which I feel improves the setup. I' ll take some pictures tonight if I can and explain if you like.

-Chief
Old 03-19-2003, 08:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

I' ll second that okbwhtr the trophy taker is an eccelent rest along with the muzzy zerro effect , two great rests
Old 03-19-2003, 12:17 PM

I installed the TT on my bow yesterday. I have heard nothing but good things about it but have no first hand experience.
This is just part of a big change for me after almost 40 years of bowhunting. Im switching from a fingers, aluminum arrow shooter to a TRU Ball Trial Boss release shooter with carbon arrows.
Im doing it in steps with the release and drop away rest ( had to change rest anyways so why not a drop away) first then after Im shooting consistent with that set up I' ll start using the carbon arrows Im now fletching.
Old 03-20-2003, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Love my Trophy Taker!!

Good Luck!