Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

bowtech s/c timeing

Old 03-06-2003, 05:26 AM

Default bowtech s/c timeing

does bowtech have marks on it s cam like some others to show where best performance is ?
Old 03-06-2003, 07:28 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: bowtech s/c timeing

The Mighty Mite and Patriot singles I have owned did have timing markes on them as well as both the Pro38' s I have had and my brothers new Patriot dually has them as well. They put them on with what looks like a magic marker. Kind of hard to see but it is there. Also there owners manual had a measurement you take from a bolt on the cam to limb on the singles to check timing or posiotion.
Old 03-06-2003, 08:09 AM

Are the 2003 owners manuals available yet?
-Chief
Old 03-06-2003, 01:41 PM
Typical Buck

The 2003 VFT has timing marks on the cam, as does the 2002 Extreme Solo. They are little black majic marker type lines that can be seen in the right light.

My 2003 VFT came with a note that the 03 Owner' s Manuals are not available yet due to printing issues.
Old 03-06-2003, 02:09 PM

Thanks for the info formula1.

Did anyone get a note with thier bow saying someof the target models would not be available yet due to issues with suppy and demand[]?

Welcome to the board formula1. I hope you like it here!

-Chief
Old 03-06-2003, 05:14 PM

I am still waiting on my owners manual . So can someone tell me how these marker marks should line up
Old 03-06-2003, 07:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

The marker marks on the cam so you have one mark on both sides of the limb
Old 03-07-2003, 05:07 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-07-2003, 05:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

The 2003 owners manuals aren' t quite ready.

If anyone needs to know the timing measurments for their bow, email me with the bow model, model year and brace height if it was offered in two options.

I' ll get you the measurments ASAP.

Regards, Pat
Old 03-07-2003, 06:01 AM
Typical Buck

ChiefHeadHunter:

I am a new member, but a long time reader of the forum. It' s one of the ways I did research for my recent bow purchase. I enjoy the forum, but as with any forum, you have all kinds of folks on board. But it doesn' t take you long to figure out those who are sensible in their approach.

I was as PSE owner and fan until I looked at Bowtech. I must credit my son with the interest in Bowtech as he has an 02' Extreme Solo. After much testing (PSE, Mathews,Hoyt,Bowtech,Fred Bear), I settled on the 03' Extreme VFT. In the end it was between a Hoyt Razortec and two Bowtechs (the VFT and the Pat DC). I thought I was going to buy the Pat DC, but chose the VFT. I shot all three side-by-side. For me, I just thought the VFT was a better fit for hunting(I don' t target shoot yet). I didn' t choose the Pat DC because of the short valley. It just seemed to me that in hunting situations (strange angles, etc.), the short valley could be an issue. I really liked the Razortec, too, but I was just as comfortable with the feel of the VFT, and it was considerably faster. So I now am the proud owner of a 70 lb./29" Extreme VFT (306 fps at 367 grains)

Quick Reply: bowtech s/c timeing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.