Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Winners Choice Bow Strings

Old 03-02-2003, 08:46 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Winners Choice Bow Strings

I' ve had two sets of Zebras on my MQ1, and after a couple dozen shots, I had NO peep rotation at all. This was over the course of two years.
Charlie
Old 03-02-2003, 12:11 PM
Fork Horn

My .02? They' re overpriced (if you make strings you' ll know what I mean). Other than that they' re good.
Old 03-03-2003, 09:18 AM
Typical Buck

Thank you all, for your time and replies. This info certainly helps. I am going to try it.
Old 03-03-2003, 06:18 PM

I ordered a set over the phone on a tuesday and had it on Thrusday Morning. From Oregon to Pa. I am also impressed with how it shoots so far. Time will tell....
Old 04-07-2003, 08:59 AM
Typical Buck

Well, I just ordered a set of cables and a string for my Mathews Q2.
After I get them put on I will let you know how they work.
Thanks to everyone for their input!
Old 04-07-2003, 01:59 PM

Good luck mlaubner! I have WC and haven' t had a SINGLE problem with them! Well........except when I stupidly cut the center serving! LOL You' ll love ' em!
Old 04-08-2003, 01:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

I know this is pushing it, but when I recently purchased a new bow sporting the Winners choice strings and cables I asked the proshop owner " so when should I start to worry about getting new strings and cables?"
He replied " these could very well be the only strings and cables your bow will ever need, they' re that good"
Old 04-10-2003, 08:01 AM
Typical Buck

" these could very well be the only strings and cables your bow will ever need, they' re that good"
At $74 delivered...I am truly hoping so!
Old 04-13-2003, 11:18 PM
Typical Buck

Going on its second year. Haven' t noticed any problem. No stretch. The WC came with my bow from the bow company. That' s all I can say about it.
Old 04-14-2003, 07:50 AM
Typical Buck

OK, I strung my bow this week end with the new Winners Choice strings and cables...they are really freakin' cool.
Nice brown and green twist..., excellent serving work..., impressive quality.
They just seem more sturdy, more soildly built, if that term can apply to a bow string.
Since I took my peep out and now shoot with a " no-peep" I can not speak to the twisting thing, but I can tell you that they separate the string for you with a small peice of red string inserted between the twist at " dead center" for those of you that still use peeps and need to install them.
Right now all I can say is " So far - so good!"
I can tell you all that my friend looked at them and said " ...oh, I' m having a set of those before hunting season..." , and his bow has perfectly good strings and cables!

Thanks again for everyones input

Quick Reply: Winners Choice Bow Strings

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.