Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Thumbs up for stealthman

Old 02-27-2003, 01:48 PM
Fork Horn

Default Thumbs up for stealthman

I placed an order for a stealth hunter today, and talked to Jerry. He is a great guy to deal with, and knowledgable about what he is doing. Give him a call as the stealth stabilizer sounds like a good one. Thanks again stealthman.

Bhunter32
Old 02-27-2003, 01:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Thumbs up for stealthman

I have to agree with you about Jerry.
I called him with a few questions about a custom Stab.
He answered all my questions with no second guessing.
Then we started to talk about hunting and well that hour went fast
I am hoping to hook up with him when I go to Nebraska in Sept.
Old 02-27-2003, 03:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah, same here........I' ve talked to Jerry now a few times and he' s a good guy.[:-]
I can tell you this.......even if he was the biggest pain in the butt I ever talked to and I hated the guy, I' d STILL use his stabilizers!![8D](I just wouldn' t tell him!)

They are that good.

And.........All you BowTech shooters out there...........the 8" Stealth " Hunter" balances and performs perfectly on my Dually Patriot. With a Copper John sight and GK " Premier" rest the bow has a terrific neutral balance at rest.
I' ve used this length Stealth on many of my various set-ups, and they' ve all been good........ but I have to say that this one is the BEST match I' ve found of bow/stabilizer I' ve come across yet. Its just one of those additions that you come across sometimes that just " Click" if you know what I mean.
I couldn' t ask for anything better.
Old 02-27-2003, 05:32 PM

I' ve got a custom 4" he made me and got out in two days. Great guy to talk to and GREAT service. Oh yea, SUPER stablizer. Don
Old 02-27-2003, 06:59 PM
Typical Buck

Yeah, Jerry is OK LOL. the stealth stabs really do what Jerry says. I also got a 4" custom stab made for my 02 pat.....SWEET. They are so good that the outdoor shop I work at decided to carry them, CONGRATS Jerry. Thanks for all your cooperation. By the way, congrats on the new BIG deal stealthman. Looking foward to working with you. Remember the Little people when you are rich and famous.[8D]
Old 02-28-2003, 05:41 PM
Fork Horn

Hey! If you guys keep this up your gona give me a big head and I wont be able to squeez thru the door to the shop to build anymore stabilizers!!!!!
Really,thanks for the compilments and I will always be just another one of the guys,no matter what happens with Stealth Archery!
I enjoy bowhunting and archery......but the people that you meet and connect with make it a great sport!
I get alot of satisfaction knowing that you guys like my products and I just try to be myself on these boards and when I talk with my customers!
I owe YOU a big THANKS! For the success I have had so far!
Jerry www.stealtharchery.com
Old 03-03-2003, 11:27 AM

Just let me know if a cheaper solution to getting my hunter stabilizer camo dipped comes along. I' m not familiar with that camo film that' s been mentioned and I' m not about to put the camo bow tape on my stabilizer and make my stylin' bow look all redneck.
Old 03-04-2003, 06:04 AM
Fork Horn

Jason,
I myself hunt with the black Stealth stabilizer on my bow and cant say that Iv ever been busted by any critters because of it!
I have taken 3 P&Y whitetails with black stabilizers on my bow....so really its not a" make or break" deal.
I do understand that some guys just want matching camo accessories,you CAN get the camo of your choice from Stealth!!! It will cost an extra 25.00 bucks and this covers the S&H also.It takes 4 to 6 weeks for the turn around time!
I know this is a little pricey,but you are getting a custom built stabilizer that is not mass produced,which is why the cost of the camo dipping is so high.
I have seen several guys with the Camo Clad tape on their stabilizers and you could hardly tell it from the camo dipped Stabilizers! The camo tape comes in a big sheet and you cut it to size.....like a big decal!
If you decide you want a camo dipped Stealth just give me a call and I will make it happen!
Jerry