Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

New " Non-Pink" Crest

Old 02-25-2003, 02:32 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: New " Non-Pink" Crest

Do you just overlap the edges when you wrap them or do you cut them??
On some of the larger diameter aluminums and larger carbons there is no overlap. On the Beman ICS 340s I use I just overlap them slightly. I suppose you could cut them, but that is too much like work for my tastes. that is also why I offset the logos slightly, it accounts for the overlap.
Old 02-26-2003, 12:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Now for a stupid Question. Once you have applied the crest wrap to the arrow how do you remove the wraps, if you want to change them etc?[&:]
Old 02-26-2003, 07:02 AM
Typical Buck

Now for a stupid Question. Once you have applied the crest wrap to the arrow how do you remove the wraps, if you want to change them etc?
There is no stupid question. There are several methods to getting them off. One is just good old fashioned elbow grease and a dull knife. I use acetone and a rag. The acetone does a great job eating through the paper and getting off the wrap.
Old 02-26-2003, 09:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

reylamb; Thanks for the info
Old 02-26-2003, 10:06 AM

Since I have had quite a few requests I will send out these templetes to any one interested. They will be in Microsoft word, 6 on a page - Just print them out.
Old 02-26-2003, 12:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey rack, if you don' t mind, can you send one my way. That way I have a clue on what size to make these things.

Thanks

Send it here [email protected]
Old 02-26-2003, 01:26 PM

Looks great! how about sending template to [email protected] I understand you correctly they come 6 to a sheet and you don' t have to cut them out.

Thanks,
CB
Old 02-26-2003, 02:36 PM
Typical Buck

You will have to cut them out. If you want them to fit without overlapping you will have to cut them down farther, depending on the arrow. I dont worry about the overlap on my carbons so I do not cut them down to the exact length. To cut them out I use a straight edge and a knife. It is quicker and easier than scissors.
Old 02-26-2003, 08:06 PM

I' d like the template please.

[email protected]
Old 02-26-2003, 09:15 PM

Nice job rack, I take it that the photo shop is a program right? If it is What store and how much$$ , if you dont mind me asking.........thanx fishon

Quick Reply: New " Non-Pink" Crest

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.