Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

PABowhunter' s Technical Reviews?

Old 02-22-2003, 03:46 PM
Fork Horn

Default PABowhunter' s Technical Reviews?

What are you going to look at next?
Old 02-23-2003, 06:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: PABowhunter' s Technical Reviews?

Sorry for the edit on the title but I do not want to seem to be a hypocrit when I have to enforce some of the website' s postin' rule...

In answer to your question, I already have one bow that I have been shooting for about a week or so now. I might do a review on it though I do not know if it interests me enough to do so. I also have been playing with another bow that was introduced two or three years ago but that " fell into" my hands recently. Some surprising shooting characteristics but I do not know if anyone has any interest in it as it is a mid to low price range bow with an " outdated" eccentric system. Third, I am headed down to the local shop to pick another " revamped" model which I had owned before. I have no idea whether or not that model will interest me enough for a review to be written but I have been putting it off on that one for some time.

Lastly, I have been asked to do a review of one of the Firebrand bows. A gentleman wishes to send me his bow to do the review on.

Is there something in particular you wanted to see?
Old 02-23-2003, 08:14 AM
Fork Horn

No nothing in particular I think that I read that you sold the Razor and were selling the Pat. So I was just wondering what you were thinking about next. I definitely enjoy your quest for the ultimate hunting bow.
Old 02-23-2003, 08:53 AM
CG

Go ahead and admit it PA.....You still miss your Havoc.....HEHEHE......I just started shooting mine and can' t ask for more from a hunting rig.....8" BH and 34" a to a and quiet!!! Oh did I mention it' s doing 295 fps w/ a 400 gr. arrow? And the best part is it doesn' t have an ugly TEC riser!!
Old 02-23-2003, 08:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

CG,

You are right about that. I will admit it. That 2000 Havoc Redline was my favorite bow. I sold it to a gentleman in California last year. He did occasionally send me emails with pictures of the animals that he has harvested.

I have yet to see a 31 inch, 70 lb Redline model show up on Ebay.
Old 02-24-2003, 10:14 AM

PA, go traditional, partically longbow. You' ll have even more choices to play with. It' s an evil addiction.
Old 02-24-2003, 11:31 AM

Frank, I don' t know if you would want to do this review or not, but I would particularly like to see a review of the Golden Eagle Obsession. It reminds me a lot of the Epic Extreme, and the Buckmaster G2,G2xl, but little more to my specs. If everything goes well, I' ll be buying a bow this summer, and this is one of my top pics so far.

Old 02-24-2003, 07:11 PM
Fork Horn

I guess if there is a bow that I' m curious about it would be the LX. The brace height would concern me though, but then on a nearly 25" riser that might not be bad. I just like 7.5" for hunting. Frank, did you ever shoot the Legacy? If so, how did that compare to the Razortec?
Old 02-24-2003, 08:29 PM

How about something by Ben Pearson. Maybe a Diamondback or Predator?
Old 02-24-2003, 10:18 PM

I just saw a couple of Martins that I liked. I wouldn' t mind seeing one of those either. I believe it was the Prowler.

Quick Reply: PABowhunter' s Technical Reviews?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.