Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Plug Your Dealer.

Old 02-20-2003, 09:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Plug Your Dealer.

Ok with a lot of people getting their new toys how about giving a plug for the dealer or a thumbs down if you did not get looked after.

I will start.

Lake Country Archery 903-383-2347
Richard and Linda McCarty
Great people to deal with AAA+ as far as I am concerned they have looked after me now on 2 bow purchases and will be getting my business for some time to come.
Old 02-20-2003, 09:52 PM

Default RE: Plug Your Dealer.

I live in the Houston, Tx. area and the biggest dealer around here is not the kind that your looking for positive plugs. He' s the second largest Mathews dealer in the country I' ve heard and the store is Viking Archery on the Southwest side of town and is run by a first class A-hole. Seriously I think that this guy might be Bi-Polar because he will explode on people verbally and physically with no warning. I' ve seen people ask simple questions of him and he' ll curse them out and physically throw them out of the store. He' s nuts. I can' t explain why he doesn' t go out of business because most bowhunters in the area know of him.
Old 02-20-2003, 09:56 PM

I' ' shout out for

Archer' s Obsession
Owners: Patrick Walsh and Ron Puig

I' ve bought all my Bowtech bows from them and they know their stuff They' ve been in business for about a yr now but the people at Bowtech are amazed that they have sold more of the bows that their bigger dealers have sold. plus these guys are very honest and sincere with all their customers. And I ave and will continue to buy all my other hunting equipment from them.

Old 02-20-2003, 10:07 PM

Oklahoma Archery in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. One of the best stores ive ever been to. Also, Daventports in Praugue, Oklahoma. I' ve been there one time but youd of thought i was family.
Old 02-20-2003, 10:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is a good thread Ausie-guy!

I am very fortunate to have several good shops in my area.
From everything I have heard about Len`s shop, and Pinwheel 12`s shop, there is nothing in that class. But good shops.

1.Nelson`s Arrows...Greensburg, PA
2.Shultz Sportsman Stop...Leechburg, PA
3.Ultimate Outdoors.....Plum Boro, PA
4.Jeff`s Archery....Monesson, PA
5.Jay Peake Archery....Irwin, PA

All of these shops offer multiple bow lines, and good service.
Old 02-20-2003, 11:14 PM
Fork Horn

tm' s shop:

Morava Archery out of Rushville, NE.

He is a magician with regards to his technical skills and knowledge of a bow. But even more impressive is his unrelenting commitment to fulfill the needs of his clients. Even when or perhaps especially when, it isn' t quite clear to them what those needs might be. Class act.
Old 02-21-2003, 05:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

The shop that I frequent the most is called Lehigh River Bait and Bow. I had been working there on occasion over the last few years but business has been really slow for him lately. He will have a booth at the next big sports expo for our area....the Lehigh Valley Outdoor Expo.... www.lvexpo.com and his website is www.bowsales.com . Since I no longer work for him I do not see an issue with posting this info.

Just to give Len and Kevin their plugs...I think their websites are www.macrotech-ltd.com/archery and www.pinwheelproducts.com.
Old 02-21-2003, 05:45 AM

G&KArchery
Wallaceburg
Ontario Canada
1-519-627-6646
Great Family run Business that wil go out of their way to help
They also ship World wide
So you practicly get 50% off everything if you' re purchasing from the US ofA
AL
Old 02-21-2003, 05:52 AM

There are 2 good shops in my area. Everything Archery-where I got my bow and do most of my indoor shooting, and Shelby Forest Archery-I' ve gotten help and advice there as well as shoot their 3d and DART courses. Both good shops.
Old 02-21-2003, 06:49 AM
Fork Horn

Adams Archery, Milan, Michigan.....Great People.

Quick Reply: Plug Your Dealer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.