Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Aramids

Old 04-16-2008, 06:00 PM
Fork Horn

Default Aramids

I was just wondering if anyone on here has purchased the new Aramids from Carbon Express? How do they shoot? Any problems ?
Old 04-16-2008, 08:20 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Aramids

Been shooting them for 2 months allready so far great, preety tough arrow
havent hit any game with them yet since our seasons ended about 2 months ago,and hiting the tree did not really test its strenght.
no difference in performance from the maximas ,but they are suppose to be tougher i think they weight just a hair higher then the maximas too.

i dont know but i cant say nothing bad about them except maybe the price
Old 04-16-2008, 08:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

So farI am really liking mine also. Obviously I haven't hunted with mine either but they areshaping upto be an excelent arrow.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Other than being over priced they are a good arrow shaft.

Dan
Old 04-17-2008, 06:11 AM

I'm a big carbon express fan but I gotta tell ya.........I don't get it.

The Maxima Hunter is one of the very best arrows out there, and other than what they are made of.....the Aramid is just no better, ordifferent. The specs are the same. Ok, maybe they are a little stronger, but has a weakness of the Max. Hunter been an issue?? No. For the money those suckers cost, they can keep them.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:41 AM

The Maxima Hunters I'm shooting are much better than the Carbon Tech's I have.They group much better,very true in weight and straightness.I was looking at them(Aramids) at Len's,they are pretty,but not worth it to me to change something thats working so well....
Al,Don't you have enough arrows yet?On secound thought,don't answer,I know what you"ll say...Bob