Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Knetic ?

Old 04-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Knetic ?

Sounds like your gonna be puttin' a hurtin' on some deer with that set-up Germ!!!
Old 04-03-2008, 04:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

If I remember what Aurthor said you should loose 55 fps. I thought he saidthat 3grns=1fps. Somewhere around there.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: nodog

If I remember what Aurthor said you should loose 55 fps. I thought he saidthat 3grns=1fps. Somewhere around there.

287-55

232 FPS
I really dropped my pins, so I think you are correct. Will see when I chrono her.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Fork Horn

Within normal arrow weight ranges, your KE won't change much (a few tenths of a lb-ft or so). With your original #'s I came up with 66lb-ft of KE. If I assume your going to get the same energy I come up with 233fps with your 550gr arrow. Your energy will go up slightly actually with the heavier arrow so you might get slightly more than this ... which puts you right at 235fps! I think I heard that somewhere before?

... Shockwave