Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

new here have question(s)

Old 02-06-2008, 03:56 PM

Default RE: new here have question(s)

ORIGINAL: BGfisher

I think you guys are reading too much into the question. The man has a high anchor point, which moves the sight down. All he wants to do is be able to gang adjust the sight a little higher. Moving the peep up the string 1/4" or so is not going to change the way the bow shoots. True, he may have to make some slight form adjustments, but not severe that he'd have to make mega-changes to the bow.

And being as he has his own equipment to work on the bow I would encourage him to make such changes as he deems necessary. That's how most of us old guys learned how to work on bows in the first place. In many cases experience is still the best teacher.

Hey archerykid, just move the peep a little---UP in relation to your nocking point. Then you will probably have to adjust the whole sight up as well. Just what archer 2 said.
Thank you, some people were trying to read a little more into the question then what I wanted. Moving the peep up helped out, thanks guys!

The site gang was so far down my arrow was close to it on release, the new anchor feels weird, but I'm sure I'll get used to it, it's all about muscle memory anyways.