Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

High Country Powerforce X1 XL or PSE Nova Inferno

Old 02-05-2003, 03:38 PM

Default High Country Powerforce X1 XL or PSE Nova Inferno

I'm looking to replace my old Bear Whitetail II wit something a little more modern and was looking at the PSE Nova Inferno and I recently came across the High Country Powerforce X1 XL. They both seem to be very good Bang for your buck bows from what I've read and are in about the same price range. Does anyone have any experience with these bows? Is one better than the other? Are there any other bows in this price range I should consider? I am leaning toward a single cam. Any and all help will be greatly apreciated. Thanks in advance to the archery Gurus.
Old 02-06-2003, 10:47 AM

Default RE: High Country Powerforce X1 XL or PSE Nova Inferno

The PSE Nova is a good bow from what I have heard. As for the High Country, is it a new 2002 or 2003. If it is a newer one I would stay away as I have heard alot of people on the forum say their are some serious quality issues. I have and older 1999 or 2000 Four Runner that has been very good to me.

Good Luck
Old 02-06-2003, 07:50 PM

Default RE: High Country Powerforce X1 XL or PSE Nova Inferno

the High Country Powerforce X1 XL is a very good package. as to the
"serious quality issues" I think not. some of the people here like to talk & stir up stuff. They had customer relations problems & have taken care of that problem. I'am a dealer for them & have had no problems with HCA. they make a very good product & they do stand behind their product.IF you could shoot both of the bows to see witch one feels the best to you is the way to go.good luck & happy shooting
Gregg