Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

tfox or anyone...grip

Old 12-20-2007, 10:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: tfox or anyone...grip

I use a short & sweet II wrist release.

Here is a little secret,spend the money where it needs to be spent instead of where you want to spend it.

New bows do little if anything to help your shooting.Learning the skills it takes to be a good shot does everything to make you a better shot.

A bt release is one of those great investments to make you better,the other is a coach.Both will yield better results than a new bow.I put arrows right behind the other 2.

I still shoot an 04 Xtec

The reason you see some of the bt releases so high is usually because they have a safety on them,what fun is that,you haven't lived and learned untill you have smacked yourself in the mouth coming to full draw with a 60-70 # draw bow.[]
Old 12-21-2007, 08:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

i understand that completely tfox. my bow is actually an 06 Highlander...its perfectly fine and more than capable of killing deer and shooting..i just know one day, something will happen and i will be wishing i had a backup laying around. i will get to it eventually..

i just want my shooting to be top of the game. my friends think im nuts because i have a 60yd pin dialed in on my bow. thats just how i am. i like my accuracy and like to be the best i can. i think learning a good release will be good for me...

smacking myself in the face?? better than someone else smacking my in the face right??
Old 12-21-2007, 04:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mauser06

smacking myself in the face?? better than someone else smacking my in the face right??

Not really.if someone else does it,you can smack them back and atleast get some satisfaction from it.

If you do it to yourself,you just hurt.[8D]