Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

how is my new draw length (pic)

Old 12-13-2007, 04:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: how is my new draw length (pic)

ORIGINAL: bowdoc1

TFOX I really can't remember were that picture was taken, but it was taken at one of the nationals are a state championship when I was shooting pro fingers in the 80's for Golden Eagle archery. The only time I had pictures of me in archery is when I won a tournament. Some were for a newspaper, magazine are some thing that was going on. I have some really old pictures some with a recurve back in the 60s and 70s. I'm a old has been, been on the top and been on the bottom. Archery has been good to me over the years. I will stay with the elbow straight with my shoulders and bow arm. It always work for me in the past. I have shot some really good scores and won a lot of major tournaments. There are some records I have that still stand after 20 years in my state.

I never said elbow down is wrong,especially with fingers but it is a body and eqipment thing.

I have the exact elbow position with my carter handheld as I do with my wrist release.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:12 PM

Here an picture of me with a high anchor back in the 70s at a club range I think

65 pound herters take down. I really like this bow and could shoot the light out with it. I shoot it indoors and could shoot in the 280s with it bare bow. Did you notice no camo arrows back then.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bowdoc1

Here an picture of me with a high anchor back in the 70s at a club range I think

Look how the elbow lines up with the eye.