Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Ross Bows

Old 12-18-2007, 09:19 AM

Default RE: Ross Bows

ORIGINAL: passthru79

I forgot to mention, they are also offering a short draw cam for the cardiac this year. It is suppose to optimize the draw force for shorter draw lengths.
the SD cam gets 318fps at 28" draw... NICE

ya, I love my ross also... simply nothing more i could ask for in a bow...
Old 12-18-2007, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

SevenMag,
Where did you here the speed rating on the SD cam. I havent heard anything about it myself.
Old 12-18-2007, 07:04 PM

ORIGINAL: passthru79

SevenMag,
Where did you here the speed rating on the SD cam. I havent heard anything about it myself.
one of the guys over on the ross forum called and spoke to 'em about it, listed a number of stats from this years lineup.... here's the link....

http://ncarcheryshack.com/rossarcher...pic.php?t=3087
Old 12-18-2007, 07:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks SevenMag. I was thinking about getting an SD cardiac for my wife, not to sure about the shorter brace height though.
Old 12-31-2007, 10:46 AM

Well like everyone else has said,it's a great bow.It comes with Winner choice strings,a great vibration dampening system,its quiet and smooth.I got mine back in August and took a nice 8 pt and a doe.My hunting buddies shot mine and they could'nt believe how nice it was.
Get you one,you wont regret it.good luck

MAKING STEAM IN OHIO
Old 12-31-2007, 06:00 PM
Fork Horn

they are really nice. We have a dealer here in geauga county, thats about 2 hours rybo
Old 12-31-2007, 06:59 PM
Typical Buck

an update. They are only going to be making the Cardiac this year but in 4 different ATA's . They are no longer going to be using WC strings either. My friend a Ross dealer has a 37 Cardiac on order, should be a sweeeeet shooter.
Old 12-31-2007, 10:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

I really like the Cardiac, the RH one I shot, but I should be able to put in a full review of a lefty, later this week. After I put it through the paces.
Old 01-02-2008, 07:35 AM

ORIGINAL: archer 2

an update. They are only going to be making the Cardiac this year but in 4 different ATA's . They are no longer going to be using WC strings either. My friend a Ross dealer has a 37 Cardiac on order, should be a sweeeeet shooter.
4 different ATA's??? I'd heard only the 31/33/37's... each available with the SD cam... what's the 4th ATA you speak of???

true about the WC strings, they (ross) were quoted as having quality control inconsistencies from WC and opted to go to G5 strings this year, personally I suspect that it had something to do with Bear using WC string on the truth2 bow this year and there was a conflict of interest or something goin on... who knows about them other than G5's other stuff has been proven to be top notch quality wise, I'd imagine that G5 strings should match the quality of their other components... time will tell...
Old 01-02-2008, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

SevenMag, Im guessing that Ross going to G5 strings has nothing to do with Bear archery using WC, my guess is that they are using G5 string because G5 does alltheir cams and such. Makes sense having one company do everything for you instead of dealing with multiple ones.

Quick Reply: Ross Bows

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.