Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

ATA SHOW - NEW PRODUCTS FROM SIMS/SVL

Old 01-20-2003, 01:15 PM

Default ATA SHOW - NEW PRODUCTS FROM SIMS/SVL

I was told by a SVL tech that they would be releasing a new product at the ATA Show. He said if you really want to have a quiet bow, you'll want this product. However, he couldn't tell me what the product was. I just know that it doesn't go anywhere on the string/cables. Several people have been reporting all the new archery products at the show this year, but I yet to hear anyone talk about this new SVL product. Does anybody have any info on this product?
Old 01-20-2003, 01:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ATA SHOW - NEW PRODUCTS FROM SIMS/SVL

SVL had some very nice new products!!! The new Stealth Fletch with Navcom II that is said to be quieter than any vane tested. They also have the new Xtreme LS system for the limb pockets that is better than their last NV system. They also had the new Stealth Cable Dampener that resembles an SVL Module that you simply slide on the cable guard. The SVL guy told me the Cable Dampener was as effective as adding Limb Savers to the bow lmbs BUT nothing is as effective as the new Xtreme system!!! They also added a Limb Saver Insulator Strip for the small part of the exposed metal in front of the bow grip. This will be a nice addition so your hands won't freeze off in the late season. I thought SVL had a very exciting line-up and think that the buzz right now is leaning more towards bows but you'll be hearing more about the accessories in the days to come.
Old 01-20-2003, 01:51 PM

yes they had some cool stuff & as Il-Corfed said those are the ones I saw.

I myself found the new duravane 3-D 3" size cooler than SVL fletching but heck....who knows. I think we have enough fletching companies out there now without adding more but heck more power to them!
Old 01-20-2003, 07:07 PM

Thanks for the info guys. I had a feeling someone would be able to answer my question. Do either one of you know if the new "Extreme LS System" will be any lighter or provide a lower profile than their previous NV System?
Old 01-20-2003, 07:23 PM

I loved the old NV system. The new Xtreme LS system sounds great.
Any word on when they will be available???