Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Guess Who I Slept With Last Night. ??

Old 01-14-2003, 07:06 PM

Default RE: Guess Who I Slept With Last Night. ??

How strong you are in "real" life has nothing to do with whether you are overbowed. It is some muscles that in my experience most gym types don't get into developing, unless they are archers. 95% of the folks shooting 70# are overbowed. If you aren't, then another thing to look at is whether you are into your back. The fact is that if you are properly into your back tension, you can't have the problem you are refering to, because you pull through the shot. You can get overtired, and you can goof a shot when you don't have the feel for a new bow, but not being in your back would usualy save you from even those problems.

As to draw length, one can't go by what one thinks the numbers are. It would be better if they didn't number them. They have to obviously, but number envy overpowers body feedback so often, it is too bad they have to number them.