Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Ross Cardiac & PSE X-Force 7

Old 09-14-2007, 04:39 PM

Default Ross Cardiac & PSE X-Force 7

Has anyone heard of any problems out of the Ross Cardiac or PSE X-Force 7? I am thinking of getting one of these bows and was wandering if there have been any problems out of either of them.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ross Cardiac & PSE X-Force 7

Well RWells, I cant really say much about the PSE. Ive only shot the shorter brace height X-Force. As for the Cardiac, I really like mine. I havent had any problems to speek of on mine. The only thing is the string silencers that comes on the bow doent last too long. I had to replace mine already. Its super smooth andvery very quiet. I am getting right at 300fps with at 370grain arrow set at 29inch draw and pulling 72lbs. The x-force should be quit abit faster. The x-force I shot was nice, had a very stiff draw compaired to the cardiac but it was justified for the extra 35+fps I got out of it. I think it was set at 74lbs 29inch draw" which is more like 29.5" shooting at 390grain arrow I got 335fps out of it. If your wantinga very smooth, quiet, easy drawing bow Id recommend the Cardiac. If your more into speed the X-Force is very nice and for as fast as it is its not too bad to draw and fairly quiet. Hope this long drawn out post helps. Good luck.