Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Mathews bow pressing?

Old 08-30-2007, 11:42 PM
Typical Buck

Default Mathews bow pressing?

I was looking at bow presses that press off the limb tips. But I noticed that Mathews has screw heads sticking out at the limb tips for the string suppressors (on opposite sides of the limbs). Question is: does anyone press these bows with out twisting the limbs? If so do you have a different limb tip holders for these? What type of press do you use and do you need to get parts for it to fit Mathew’s bows?

FYI: The press that I wantedis a last chance press.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:43 AM

Default RE: Mathews bow pressing?

the last chance comes w/ 2 sets of fingers, pluse one that's cut off shorter to do bows w/ draw stops. 1 of the sets of fingers is laid back a bit compared to the other set. you use 1 of each on each side to do the mathews w/ suppressors. works great. its the press i use.