Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

tell me not to worry

Old 08-29-2007, 06:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: tell me not to worry

ORIGINAL: davepjr71

I got my info from an article and just forwarding what I've read.It's Elite Archery evidently. Depending on which story you read. It wasn't from some blind post on an archery forum. If you don't like what I have to say that's your choice. However, don't jump on my crap because you don't like it.[8D]

I just don't like rumors. And I call them as I sees them... Your facts are wrong!
Old 08-30-2007, 06:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

I know nothing about the Bow Tech line of bows. I know they are supposed to be a reliable bow, but I would be concerned on any bow if you peeled off a piece of fiber covered paint the entire legnth of limb. I wouldnt think twice about bringing the bow in for a full out check up. Good luck.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Like another member mentioned, worrying isn't going to help gamespooker--but you do need to change the limb.
There is some issue with the limbs on the Allegiance and all of those cases I know off here in Ontario Canada, the local Distributor, once the limbs were in stock, immediately replaced them for the customer.
Bowtech will honour and replace that limb, just get it done, then you'll have the piece of mind--rather than worrying before every shot if/when your bow will explode.
Be safe rather than sorry, get the limb replaced, please! You still have lots of time before your season starts.

Old 08-30-2007, 07:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

Why get in such a panic. The limbs risers are guaranteed for life..
Shoot, I've bought several limbs for my bow, I have different weight and also have one in another color... And I buy them.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Definately get it looked at ,but as other's have said BowTech stand's by their product like no other company ,Ampahunter know's the problem's i went through getting my 04 dually and BowTech really come through for me and made a bad deal right . I'll never bash a company that come's across as such ,when they weren't the problem in the first place . Every bow company has issue's and BowTech isn't any different than any of the other's . Just get her fixed ,but take it back to where you bought it and let them handle it .

BowTech will make it right

nubo