Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

tell me not to worry

Old 08-29-2007, 09:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: tell me not to worry

Get the bow checked out if it has a problem.

Facts are facts johnny.Until I meet someone that has had this problemI'll continue to believe what I believe about all "facts" that are posted in forums.

As for him using different limbs. Well of course, he no longer works for Bowtech.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:02 AM
Typical Buck

What's that about bowtech not dealing with the customers ?
I have a tomkat 07 and have mailed numerous dumb questions to them.
I always got a nice and easy reply with the right answers.
If you have a limb problem I would go and see the guy who sold it to you.
He made money on it, he should be the first to handle your problem, then bowtech.....

F.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Don't worry about it. Worrying doesn't do anything constructive. Nor does all the talk about who married who or who did what. I've never heard of a bow company that didn't have limb problems once in awhile. Bowtech's turn in the hotseat. They still make some of the best bows you can get.

Just go get your bow fixed ASAP, gamespooker, or you'll be sitting out bow season.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:18 AM
Host of Hosts

Here we go with the bashing thread again. It's funny how so many people have issues with Bowtech yet I've never met one in person.
Me either! Just people on the internet seem to be having these issues, and we never get to see any pictures of the problem.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BOWHUNTERCOP

A customer of my friend purchased a BowTech a few months ago from his pro shop, 2 weeks ago he noticed a crack, it was the paint, under BowTech's own warranty policy this IS NOT COVERD. But I would have it checked out anyway
Chipped paint I can see as not being covered, but a limb splinter should be. There's a difference between a pretty finish and a potentially dangerous situation.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Very true that EVERY bow company will have problems in one area or another if they stay in business long enough.Bowtech is no exception and they handle problems with customers as good as anyone.I think the dealers play a big part in damaged bow problems.How many of us have seen first hand the novice customer that grabs a bow ,draws it back(without an arrow)and the string slips(dryfire),and that bow gets put back on the rack(for sale to another customer who doesn't know anything about the "mis-hap")? I think "pro-shops" should have to do something to earn the right to use the "pro" label.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

A stiff fiber coming offis part of the limb and will be covered under warranty.

As far as Bowtechs limbs in general are concerned. The are made by Gordon Glass which provides about 80% of thelimbs that are on bows today.

Old 08-29-2007, 12:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Have your dealer check it out , If they say its fine dont worry , if not and you are the orriginal purchaser , they will fix at no charge
Old 08-29-2007, 02:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: davepjr71

The notorious cracking of Bowtech limbs was started by the president of Bowtech when he was canned for supposedly giving trade secrets to Martin. The guy married a Matin Girl.I should have saved the article for this sort of post.
Get your facts straight before you go posting junk you know aboslutely nothing about!..Nothing you said here is true exceptfor the fact that Kevin was canned..

You have the blind leading the blind here.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got my info from an article and just forwarding what I've read.It's Elite Archery evidently. Depending on which story you read. It wasn't from some blind post on an archery forum. If you don't like what I have to say that's your choice. However, don't jump on my crap because you don't like it.[8D]

Quick Reply: tell me not to worry

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.