Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Goattuff

Old 08-24-2007, 09:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Goattuff

Look how tough goattuff glue is. The vanes actually ripped apart while the part glued to the wrap is still holding.

Old 08-24-2007, 02:39 PM

Default RE: Goattuff

That goat tuff is awesome glue.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:33 PM
Typical Buck

I tryed it and liked it. I ran out on the 3rd of july and could not finish my arrows untill archery shop opened on the 5th. SoI remembered someone telling me about the loctite glue and figured I would try it.I have to say I think it works better. I dont like the liquid. The gel is the best thing I have used in 20 yrs.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was having trouble getting my blazers to stick. I used goat tuff, nap quick spin glue, the loc tite worked good but too runny. Easton's quick bond adhesive seems to be the best I have found to date. Its nice and thick but not as thick as gel, and man does it make things stick. I hit another one of my arrows the other day and almost robin hooded it, but it shredded the bottom of the arrow. Although the carbon was all splintered the fletch was still stuck to it.