Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

best arrrow set up

Old 08-12-2007, 09:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: best arrow set up

Mr. O. If you change to a 125 gr. point, your point of impact will change (lower). This would also change the trajectory at least a little bit.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:25 AM

Default RE: best arrow set up

Arrow Dynamics Nitro Stingers with a 125 grn head and 4 inch feather fletch.

They are a tapered design arrow and very stiff. They have built in higher FOC because of the tapered design and because of the way they are built they don't flex like a conventional arrow.

They are the best arrow I have seen for shooting fixed blade broad heads. The down side is they are not that easy to find, most shops don't carry them so you would have to order them. Also the nocks are kind of weak so they break easy when you try to group with the other arrows. You can add a uni bushing and better nocks though if you want.

My opinion anyway.

Paul