Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

pse fire storm

Old 01-01-2003, 08:37 AM

Default pse fire storm

Ive hunted for years with my old hoyt many kills but this year my good wife bought me a firestorm for x mass I just fired off my first carbon arrow and it went though my target, what a beauty no noise or vibration I cant get over the differance...yeaaaaaaaaaaaa....
ps. Im off to wally world for a new target.
Old 01-01-2003, 12:33 PM

Default RE: pse fire storm

also a firestorm lover ! i have shot a firestorm for 2 seasons. love it! i had shot a pse beast for 4 yrs. pse just makes great bows !
Old 01-01-2003, 02:11 PM

Default RE: pse fire storm

i have a pse stingray that i like to call the big brother of the firestorm because of their geometeric likenesses and i love the stingray. i have shot the firestorm and what i think sets these two bows apart from the other pse's is the limbs lay back like the newer designs of mathews and bowtech with their layed back limb angles that cancel out vibration when shot. i think the same goes for the stingray and the firestorm. i have shot many pse's for years although i am a hoyt die hard now and those two bows seem to have quite less recoil than any of the other pse's.