Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

broadheads

Old 08-01-2007, 07:34 PM

Default broadheads

I don't know whitch broadheads to go in the woods with this fall. I've been looking at different brands and types but I what to stick with fixed blades.

bear Super Razorhead

THe muzzys

or cabelas brand
Old 08-01-2007, 08:36 PM

Default RE: broadheads

Muzzy's for sure. They are the best for a replaceble fixed blade broadhead.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Fork Horn

If i wasnt so cheap i would be using the new Muzzy 4 blade broahdeads or slick tricks, for a fixed blade head...lol
Old 08-01-2007, 11:06 PM

Wow you must be really cheap, LOL. Around here Muzzy's are cheaper than other top broadhead brands.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:36 PM
Fork Horn

i dunno where to pick up any of the NEW 4 blade muzzys around here, or the slick tricks, if i buy em online i pay shipping, and yes im trien to get out CHEAP as possible right now after spending pretty much every bit of money i made this summer on my new bow and arrows and a rest and a new fletching jig and little things like nocks glue, blazers feild tips, and not to mention the expandable broadheads i baught for 12.99 , lmao

I dunno how much exactly i have spend but its around the 700 $ range ( thats a downpayment on a car/truck for me )
Old 08-02-2007, 05:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Muzzy MX-4's the best broad head I have ever used.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:09 AM
Fork Horn

I think I'm going to try Slick Tricks this year. I recieved an email from Redmonds or High Country Archery last week for $ 19.98. I think a guy should be able to pick them up for less than $25.00.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

There is a guy on www.archerytalk.com that is selling slick tricks shipped to your door for $23. He is an authorized dealer and teh tricks are new in package.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Bear Razorheads fly great and they are very durable. They've been one of my favorites since I was a kid and I really like them. They're meant to go with a plain filed edge like Fred preferred, not honed, stropped and polished. It's a matter of personal preference which type cutting edge you like best. I generally use them for small game and varmints but would have no qualms at all about shooting any game with them.

Muzzy... What can you say? There are none better. They've been a topnotch head for a very long time and are quite affordable.

Don't know about the Cabela's brand or Slick Tricks. Don't need to know because the two up above, plus Magnus and Zwickey, have done everything I've ever expected from my broadheads, and more.

Old 08-02-2007, 08:07 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks r33h I'll check that out. Never thought to check the shipping w/ the emails that I recieved

Quick Reply: broadheads

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.