Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

broadheads

Old 08-02-2007, 11:13 AM

Default RE: broadheads

ORIGINAL: Bloodsaw

i dunno where to pick up any of the NEW 4 blade muzzys around here, or the slick tricks, if i buy em online i pay shipping, and yes im trien to get out CHEAP as possible right now after spending pretty much every bit of money i made this summer on my new bow and arrows and a rest and a new fletching jig and little things like nocks glue, blazers feild tips, and not to mention the expandable broadheads i baught for 12.99 , lmao

I dunno how much exactly i have spend but its around the 700 $ range ( thats a downpayment on a car/truck for me )
The old regular 3 blade muzzys work just as good and are cheaper. I have used them sinceI started. If I was to buy the new MX3's it would be toput them on my dads crossbow bolts.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:39 PM

Default RE: broadheads

Hick, with everyone replying to your post I'm sure that things are getting a little confusing. The broadheads on the market today will do the job. Asking which one is best is like asking do you drive a Ford or Chevy. Everyone has their favorite. And when it comes down to taking a animal the last thing you want to do is go cheap on the broadhead. Yes, the bow and arrow come into play with taking the animal, but it comes down to the blade that puts everything together for the KILL!

Muzzy will be very happy if you buy one of their packages, their sales have been on a steady decline for the last 18 months.

But FYI... I use the Maniac broadhead from AfterShock Archery, their made in the USA and fly true and are very well made. Plus you can use them as a 2 or 4 blade and they lock in, NO washers or anything. They sell for $29.00 - $32.00 for a package of 3.