Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Arrow Flight - Question for Techies

Old 01-06-2003, 09:03 PM

Default RE: Arrow Flight - Question for Techies

Bobco-

Truthfully I am NOT a big fan of papertuning! I have myself spent countless hours on getting bullet holes only to have crappy groups at distance. I have also witnessed countless other shooters do the same thing! We only use paper now at the shop for extreme cases where we can't get a bow to tune. This happens less and less now that more and more shooters are using my software for arrow selection though! wink wink!

Seriously though, a proper spined arrow for a bow and group tuning is far better than trying to get a bullet hole through paper.

P.S. I am glad to hear you found your tear problem too! I know how frustating these things can be....

Happy Shooting!

Get with the Program!
>>>------Tony Virnoche------>>>
>>>---The Archery Program--->>>