Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Initiation into the Mathews Brotherhood?

Old 12-05-2002, 05:03 PM

Default RE: Initiation into the Mathews Brotherhood?

Theres not really a handshake. There is however an initiation. It involves a full moon, cheerleaders, preferably female, a case of Spam and a spatula. The spatula is optional.
Old 12-17-2002, 07:25 PM

Also,Welcome to the dark side.I have 3 mathews.A Q2,SQ2 and a genesis bow to play around with.In my opinion,they are the smoothest bows I have ever shot.I also have 2 Parkers and they aren't nowhere as smooth and recoil free as my mathews.Even w/limb saver equipment and the nv system from pse.I am planning on selling my parkers and purchasing another mathews in the future.Probably a legacy in one of the colors for 3D shooting.Good luck archer 65

stephen long
Old 12-19-2002, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Fear not the flames of the Mathewless men my son. For in thy rising up and in thine laying down, and with thy coming in and in thine going out, shalt thou enjoy the sweet assurance of knowing that in stillness shall shall ye strike with much swiftness and preciseness. Yea, ye shall pierce the horned cervid through with a flaming shaft from above. The beasts of the field will tremble at the power of your legacy. Let it be known that this day shalt thou be added unto the Mathews Nation. For the name of Jason McCurry was written in the "Book of Mathews".

And lo I lifted up mine eyes unto the hills and beheld in the distance one with a fearful weapon of life and death in his hands. Behold it had limbs and string, joined at the middle, and it did spit out arrows of fire! The beasts of the field trembled in its presence and Hoyt owners everywhere bowed in reverence as the man with this weapon named Mathews strode past! Yea I looked again and there was a nation of Mathews Men!

Old 12-19-2002, 09:00 AM

Umm.. I think you've been eating too many antlers there, Antler Eater...
Old 12-19-2002, 09:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old 12-19-2002, 09:38 AM

I just replaced my Q2XL with an ICON. Should have kept the Q2XL too!
Old 12-19-2002, 09:39 AM

I just replaced my Q2XL with an ICON. Should have kept the Q2XL too!
Old 12-20-2002, 11:18 AM

Can someone tell me more on the new Muzzy rest?
Old 12-20-2002, 12:40 PM

Welcome aboard, I have a Q2 and love it. I hope you've found a good setup and have as much fun with yours as I have with mine.
Old 12-21-2002, 02:46 PM
pup

i think you are a little confused antler eater.. about who will be bowing to who... good luck with the bow jason.. i shot one the other day and i would have liked it a ton if i hadent shot it next to a razortec..

small but deadly

Quick Reply: Initiation into the Mathews Brotherhood?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.