Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Archery Research and Browining

Old 01-23-2007, 08:41 PM

Default Archery Research and Browining

Let meredothat question. Can anyone tell me anything about Archery Research or Browning Bows. Are they any good, which one is best, you know, the goods.
Thanks
Old 01-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Site Bouncer

Default RE: Archery Research and Browining

They both make vary good bows, I shot and liked the Browning Vapor very much and at under $550.00 it is a great deal. Iended up witha Rossbut the Vapor was my second choice. That was after shooting all of the big three had to offer.I didnt shoot the Illusion, but I understand it shoots great as well. The AR line of bows are very well made, you should have no reservations with either. Go out and shoot some, get the feel for what you like.

I still own and shoot Browning bowsand probablyalways will.

There are alot of these type of questions asked here almost every day especially in the off season. My response to most of them is this.....You can't go wrong with any bow from any well known manufacturer out there today from PSE to Diamond, Pearson, Martin, Browning, Fred Bear, BowTech, Hoyt, Mathews, Ross, AR, Reflex, Darton, Onedia, Alpine, Parker, High Country, Jennings, etc...

If you find a bow that you think you might like, go out shoot it, shoot a couple more for comparison, do some research (here is a great place for that just use the search function) and once you settled on a bow buy it and practice, practice, practice. Then you AND your bow will be more than ready for hunting.

Good luck and have fun.
Old 01-25-2007, 04:36 PM

I love my Browning Rage. Browning and PSE are my top picks.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot an AR-34 Ram Plus. It has been a great bow so far. I have had it for two years and I have taken Mule deer, Blacktail deer and elk with it. Pretty fast and quite. I would recommend this bow to anyone. If you ever go to any bow shoots you will see a lot of people shooting these bows.