Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

YEA ANOTHER GUARDIAN THREAD!

Old 01-22-2007, 04:53 PM

Default RE: YEA ANOTHER GUARDIAN THREAD!

PAbowhntr, What was the draw length on the guardian you looked at? The one i shot was 29" and I shoot at 27.5.The limbs bolts were turned out only a half turn according to the shop and looked that way too. The harsh spot in the draw on the guardian I shot was only for about an inch right before it breaks over into the valley. I will admitt that if it was like this more throughout the draw cycle then I couldnt deal with it. But if it wasnt bothering me shooting a bowwith a draw length thats 1.5" too long for me I know it wont be that bad with one that actually fits me. I think what actually bothers most people is that when your about to break over into the valley it feels like its goin to break over really fast but it doesnt. I think it breaks over pretty smoothly and has a great backwall.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: YEA ANOTHER GUARDIAN THREAD!

It was a 29 inch model as well. I am in the opposite boat as you. I have a 31 inch draw length so I did not really experience the "hump" in the same sense you did. My earlier comments were referring to the quick rise to peak weight. Something of a different feel than the single cam bows I have been shooting over the last two months but not much different than the Binary cam bows from last year.