Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bow press for guardian

Old 01-09-2007, 11:19 AM

Default Bow press for guardian

Does anybody know what kind of bowpress do you need for the new guardian. Can you use those "field presses"?
Old 01-09-2007, 11:21 AM

Default RE: Bow press for guardian

I have seen a prototype attachment that should be coming out soon fora certain press.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I see on their website they are advertising that you need no press to make adjustments on these bows.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:04 PM
Fork Horn

Send a PM to Len in Maryland. I was at his shop last week and he had a Guardian on a press. I watched him break it down without issue and the press seemed to work flawlessly. I can't remember specific details, but he should be able to shed some light on the topic.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:36 AM

Hammy, did he make the press himself or did Len find a suitable press that was already in production?

Old 01-10-2007, 01:21 PM

johnnyslim,he did not make the press.He did use a press thatis already in production though.What he did was engineer a part that would adapt to a certain press he uses.Hope i was allowed to let that out.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:30 PM

No problem Dave. The adapterwill fitall the Apple presses and will be available very shortly. It will be 'introduced' at the ATA Show.

Also being introduced is the Apple Drawing and Tuning Tool.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:54 PM

Glad you posted on this because i was not sure you would want the brand of press said.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:09 PM

Yeah i heard that you dont need a press for this bow but what if i want to change up the string? Can i do that without a press?

I see on their website they are advertising that you need no press to make adjustments on these bows.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:32 PM

Yes you can change strings without a bow press.BUT,for the shop owner who has to make many adjustmens on many different customer bows, This adapter will be a godsend by saving valuable time cranking on limb bolts all day.I know for a fact that a shop that will have tune tune as many bows as Len's shop this tool will be priceless.

Quick Reply: Bow press for guardian

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.