Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Play with the Guardian Len?

Old 12-10-2006, 05:57 PM

Default Play with the Guardian Len?

I see you're here, have you seen one of the Guardians yet?
Old 12-10-2006, 06:31 PM

Default RE: Play with the Guardian Len?

WAG:

Hee hee, you caught me. I usually lirk and seldom 'Log In' any more. I was responding to a thread that seemed unjustifiedabout Hoyt. I know I'm going to get a lot of flack about the comments I made.

Anyway, to your question - NOT YET. It's funny how I see a lot of comments about the Guardian and I was told that they just started shipping this week. I should receive mine tomorrow or Tuesday. In fact, I was told that they made a mistake and somehow double shipped to me. I guess thereare times when things go my way.

Many of my customers are anxious tosee the Guardian and my critique of this newdesign. I will share my findings with those customers and those who I hold in high regard. IMPO it would be unprofessional to discuss anything but positive detailson an open forum. After all, don't ALL the magazines do just that in everything written about ANY product???

Actually, I'm very optimistic about the new design. From what I know and what I've seen and been told, it just may be a whole new beginning for archery. There was an old design similar to it many years ago, but it didn't fly high for whatever reasons. Maybe it was ahead of its time. For instance, the Graham Dynabow was the first one cam design long before Mathews made it popular. It took 'dual feed' technology and a great advertising campaign to make it successful.

You'd like some insider information and I'd like to take a look at your press. How about sending me a PM so that we can discuss these issues.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:57 PM

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one Len. I'd rather do e-mail for picture reasons if you'd like an exchange sometime. My e-mail is [email protected]
Old 12-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

I can tell you the press is awesome, as I fully expect the Guardian to be...

Len, I thought David had said you'd shot one of them early on, or is my memory failing me?
Old 12-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

There were a bunch of rumors that Len had already tested out the bow and was changing from his trusty Dartons to them.[]

Your other post was right on about forums.
Old 12-10-2006, 08:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well, after waiting a bit I was curious if my memory was still as good once as it always was...(Orwhatever it is that Toby Keith says)

Here's the quote from Davidmil:

Well, I can tell you, Len in Maryland has tried every bow that's come out for several years.... but he's always gone back to his trusty Darton Maverick with the recurve limbs. Guess what, he broke down after playing with this thing and has one on order especially for him. Yes, it's smoking fast and sweet to shoot.
Old 12-10-2006, 08:31 PM

I probably jumped the gun in asking him. I know that he likes to sort EVERYTHING out before passing judgment,, which we could all take a lesson in
Old 12-10-2006, 08:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good point Walks, and for the record I wasn't trying to "catch" anybody in anything... I was genuinely curious and thought I remembered that statement from David.
Old 12-11-2006, 05:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

I remembered it too Greg and I anxiously look forward to hearing your comments Len. You never pull any punches on your opinion of archery gear.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:09 AM
Typical Buck

Frank,

What happened to your post count ?
You should have close to 15,000 or more by now.
I know, everyone has lost some over the years ( I lost around 1,500 ) but not 15,000.
Not that the post count is a big deal but your's has really dropped.
I remember, you andI have been here since at least99' and know you were here before me.

Sag.

Quick Reply: Play with the Guardian Len?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.