Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Grayling troubles

Old 12-01-2006, 07:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Grayling troubles

Ok,guys i thought i had it but i apparently dont i will show you how my arrows are coming out and let you see if you can tell me what is wrong ti looks kinda like a plane and i am tired of wating platinum fletch tite and arrow wraps and not to mention blazers

Old 12-01-2006, 08:09 PM

Default RE: Grayling troubles

There are 3 different.....aw, hell, I don't know what they are, but they go in the dial behind the nock.....You may have the wrong one in there......You should have gotten 2 w/ 3 vanes and 1 w/ 4..... It looks to me like you have the one for 4 vanes in it.....Are you turning the dial or the arrow in the clamp?
Old 12-01-2006, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

i am turning the dial and i thought about that mo i was thinking the same thing and i was like nahh cant be taht i am just screwing up but i sure as heck dont need 4 vanes on a FMJ for hunting
Old 12-01-2006, 08:14 PM

It really looks to me like the thing is set up w/ the 4 fletch thingy....Do you still have the ones for 3?
Old 12-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

bought it used only came with that one[&:]the guys didnt specify and i ddnt have teh brains to ask for 20 bucks i jumped all over it like a coyote on a dieing rabbit
Old 12-01-2006, 08:19 PM

I'll almost bet ya that's what it is.....take the dial apart, you'll see what I'm talking about when you get into it. It's a dial stop that does just like what it sounds....it stops the dial in the same postion when you turn it. If it's equipped w/ the 4 fletch, maybe try to contact Grayling and see if you can get the 3.....OR.....turn the arrow in the clamp and hope you get them where you want it.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

i am tired of hoping[&:]i will call grayling and ask em if they will send me a three clamo maby i can make an exceptional customer service post or a bad one
Old 12-01-2006, 08:49 PM

Did you take it apart and check?
Old 12-01-2006, 10:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Oneshot7

bought it used only came with that one[&:]the guys didnt specify and i ddnt have teh brains to ask for 20 bucks i jumped all over it like a coyote on a dieing rabbit
LOL
Old 12-02-2006, 05:09 AM

hey, i've got a couple of the 3 fletch disks. i broke my jig while moving. i've also got a couple clamps for that jig - a straight, a left, and a right. you want them?

Quick Reply: Grayling troubles

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.