Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Need MicroMidas 2 manual

Old 11-30-2006, 06:20 AM

Default Need MicroMidas 2 manual

I just picked up a really clean Micro Midas 2 for my 12 year old daughter. However, no manual to go with it. I checked the Browning site and the online manual for the Micro Midas 4 shows different cam configuartion than what this bow has. Does anyone have a owners manual in any format, paper, pdf, word doc or whatever that I can get a copy of? I am trying to figure out how to set the draw length on this bow.

Thanks in advance

Grady

Old 12-01-2006, 09:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Need MicroMidas 2 manual

My son had a Micro Midas (first model they made, I think), but no manual came with it. His had the multi-draw cams, with different slots for the cables. You change draw lengths by moving the cables to different slots. In a slot that lets more cable wrap around the cam is for long draw. Less cable wrapped around the cam is for shorter draw.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Arthur P

My son had a Micro Midas (first model they made, I think), but no manual came with it. His had the multi-draw cams, with different slots for the cables. You change draw lengths by moving the cables to different slots. In a slot that lets more cable wrap around the cam is for long draw. Less cable wrapped around the cam is for shorter draw.
Sounds very much like this set up. It has markings on each cam, A B and C, and from what I can find out A is the longest at 27 inch draw. Do you know where I might find replacement string and serving cables?
Old 12-01-2006, 10:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't know of anywhere to get them online, but maybe some of the guys here who work in the business can pitch in with suggestions. If you've got a bow shop in your neck of the woods, they would be able to order the stuff for you. If not, you may have to try and order direct from Browning.