Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Elite Archery

Old 12-02-2006, 08:05 AM

Default RE: Elite Archery

Thanks gibblet. I can't even imagine this from your end. I mean....dremmeled out cams???? Are they serious??? He went to engineering school and has all this experience just so he could dremmel out a cam?????? What a crock!!!!
Old 12-02-2006, 12:55 PM

I agree w/ all on this topic. but the main problem is. Kevin opened the doors I feel a little early. They are so far behind and under manned. We have had same problems getting parts. Fortunatly, Havent had any broken bow issues. just swapping stuff issues. Our shop talked w/ the staff and they are super buisy. there bows are just like everything new on the market. lots of bugs to be worked out. PSE, bowtech, Hoyt, Mathews all had issues w/ new products. I jus think that Elite is going to take longer to fix them. Maybe more product development and testing should have been done ? Trying to rush and get a few bows out to the market for the people to see seems to have bit them in the but. Peresonally I knew they were going to be some problems when it took for ever for there web site to get done. To much rush in the whole process. I have faith that they will get it together. Kevin and Kate are smart people !!!! I like the bows myself and think they are sweet shooters. I just hope I dont run into these issues. Good luck!!!!
Old 12-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I feel they make a great product but theres not way I'd buy one - YET. Once they are established and can provide reliable customer service it would be a different story.
Old 12-02-2006, 05:22 PM

Havent had any broken bow issues.
Oh contrare Mon Frair.....read my earlier post in this thread....we've got one at the shop all blown up and can't get a limb for it....[:@]
Old 12-02-2006, 07:58 PM

you have broken bow issues !!! we havent is what I said!!
Old 12-02-2006, 08:17 PM

Calm down dude.....my bad.
Old 12-03-2006, 06:30 AM

I'm not upset . just making a point. Maybe I got to many exlamations in there. Sorry if you took it that way.
Old 12-03-2006, 06:43 AM

I had just heard about Elite this past week. We have a new Pro shop in the area and I called to see what Bow Manufacturers' they were going with and it they are running with PSE, Browning, Ross and Elite, as my regular Pro shop, Has Hoyt, Matthews and Bow Tech.
As I am in the Market for a new bow this year. I thought I would check it out and as mentioned their web site has Nada, Zilch, Nothing. One of my greatest conerns as I begin to look for a new bow is the amount of New COmpany's that have pop'd up in the last few years. Most are engineers from the big 4 going out on their own. THey are engineers and not Business people and giving a lifetime warranty on a bow, when they may not be here in 5 years does you little good. I think folks really need to be careful dumping big bucks into some of these new bow lines. These guys really need to get established and work out the issue's and in the meantime need to sell the bows at a small profit margin and have support and spare parts in place before the first one gets in a customers hand. IT is a tough business to get into and last in.
Old 12-03-2006, 07:04 AM
Host of Hosts

That's why I shoot a bow with 76 years in the Business.....HOYT

Oh I shoot a Bowtech too...Sorry
Old 12-04-2006, 09:38 AM

I would have been upset if I had purchased a dremmeled cammed bow. I did see where some folks had these replaced with the newer cams like on the synergy. I have an E force with no problems. Would like to get some 28 inch smooth mods but I think they are extinct.

Quick Reply: Elite Archery

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.