Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Rip Cord and Blazers

Old 11-27-2006, 05:16 PM

Default Rip Cord and Blazers

I am in the market for some new arrows and i use the rip cord fall away rest.Right now i shoot 4" Feathers and love them. I would like to go to something that is a little more durable than feathers, and still fairly light. From what i read the Blazer is just the thing i am looking for. Just wondering if they willwork with the Rip Cord because of there High profile the the little tab the rip cord has to fully capture the arrow. Also curious what position u shoot the cock vain. I shoot the cock vain down, and some people shoot it up. Down seems to work great for me. Anyways thanks in advance.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:46 PM

Default RE: Rip Cord and Blazers

they work with my QAD rest their alike . and vane up for me.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:15 PM

Default RE: Rip Cord and Blazers

ORIGINAL: PA.JAY

they work with my QAD rest their alike . and vane up for me.
i also shoot them thru a quad i started with the vane up and had to turn it very slightly to the side to avoid slight touching for most drop aways you want the vane up as you can still have clearance issues with the body of the rest