Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

2007 Bowtech Bows now online

Old 11-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 2007 Bowtech Bows now online

Do you guys have any idea of what the retail price is going to be for these new bows?
Old 11-02-2006, 09:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm sure they'll be around the current top-shelf prices. $749-799 MSRP. But generally you find them in the shops for less. I think the MSRP on the 06 Allegiance was $749 and I bought mine for $100 less.
Old 11-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Fork Horn

Very disappointing considering I just bought the Old Glory and it is not in the '07 lineup. This is something I knew buying it but not seeing it on the website makes me feel like I have old technology or something was wrong with the bow. I know that isn't the case as I am getting it dialed in now and will maybe have it where I feel 100% comfortable for the 2nd half of the season.

I haven't been shooting it like I should as I have the Switchback dialed it and is the #1 right now. Stay tuned for after gun season as they may swap positions.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm pretty darn sure the Gaurdian will be on my shelf this up coming spring .
TodayI totalled my 04 Patriot Dually,by leaving it on the ground and forgeting it was there .Inoticed my truck wasn't fully off the road ,so I pulled my truck over and then to straighten it up I backed up and destroying my bow in the process. I was totally devestated and have no one to blame but myself .I had a lot of time and money involved in this bow and in a minute it all went down the drain including the rest of my bow season.

nubo

nubo
Old 11-02-2006, 07:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dang, nubo... I really hate to hear that. That totally sucks.

On the bright side, you'll be gettinga new bow...

(Still sucks though [])
Old 11-02-2006, 08:01 PM
Typical Buck

Ouch Nubo! Sorry to hear that. How much longer is your archery season? Yeah i think the Guardian will be a fine choice. I can't wait to get my hands on one.
Old 11-02-2006, 08:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

I still have 2 month's left in archery season .But I have to say the Dually was an awsome bow and I loved it .I had no intention's of getting rid of it ,but was thinking on another bow in the stable's
It was such a dumb mistake ,i usually don't get the bow out of the truck till the very last minute ,but for some reason I got it out first today.

I'm pretty upset about this ,but I have no one to blame but myself ,so I'll get past this and move on to something new in the spring . My friend has offerd me his b06 BT Equilizer for a while, Thank god for friend's ,I would just hate it if i was to break it .

nubo
Old 11-03-2006, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dang Nubo, you don't have to destroy them to justify a new bow! j/k

Sad to hear of its demise. I've read your threads about that bow for a while now, now it's gone.

I'm glad to hear your friend will loan you one in the meantime, I'd hate to see you have to buy a bow without spending time to shop out what you want.

If My Tri or Pat were to get destroyed I'd probably be looking at the Allegiance (it's lighter!) or the Guardian for me next bow.

Time to start saving[&o], for a baddazz new bow.
Old 11-03-2006, 06:30 AM

dang john, i'm real sorry to hear what you did to my strings.

seriously brotha, real sorry to hear about that. sounds about like something i would do.
Old 11-03-2006, 07:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

I was just checking the site out yesterday. It took a minute though as my Macromedia player needed an update.

I cannot wait to get my hands around a Commander! This is a bow that I would love to do a full review of.

Quick Reply: 2007 Bowtech Bows now online

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.