Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

gibblet-what service really is!

Old 09-21-2006, 05:27 PM

Default gibblet-what service really is!

I recently ordered two sets of strings and cables from gibblet. One set for a Switchback XT and one set for a Bowtech mighty mite. When I received them, the set for the Switchback XT fit perfectly and after 400 shots the peep hasn't moved and I can't detect any stretch. The set for the mighty mite didn't fit exactly right. After checking them, I realized that some idiot had ordered the string wrong(THAT WOULD BE ME). I contacted gibblet and he took care of MY problem quickly and didn't even call me an idiot. I sat down and compared his strings to three other brands, one being Winners choice. I noticed the extreme detail taken with gibblet's work. The loops are EXACTLY the same and the serving is flawless. I hate to say it but I think ole gibblet may have some artist in him. Honestly, I don't think you could find a better made string and cable backed by someone who really cares about his product. I have a set for a Bowtech Liberty on order now and I am sure they will be first class when received. Don
Old 09-21-2006, 06:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: gibblet-what service really is!

Thanks for sharing, We're kinda fond of gibblet around here as well as other sites I assume.

I'm fond of my own strings but if I didn't I'd certainly order from gib before buying one any where else.
Old 09-21-2006, 07:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ther are some things that are as good as Gibblets work. They also charge an arm and leg for them so no big deal that they are good, they better be. Gibblet on the other hand charges a fair price for a quality product and service to boot. That to me is the kind of product I go out of my way to speakwell of.He has earned more than "Ya they are good", he's earned respect. Big difference!
Old 09-21-2006, 07:41 PM

aw shucks fellas.
Old 09-22-2006, 07:09 PM

I got the new strings for my boys Bowtech Liberty today. Put them on, set peep. he shot bow about 50 times. Made one adjustment to peep and he will shot a 3D shoot tomorrow morning. Thats a good string and cable. I agree with the gentleman above. Gibblet has earned my gratitude and respect. Don Armstrong
Old 09-23-2006, 06:52 AM

good gravy don, i wouldn't even compete w/ a string i put on the day before on a single cam bow.