Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

TruBall Releases??

Old 09-16-2006, 02:36 AM

Default RE: TruBall Releases??

I had been using a hurricane with the aluminum ultranock. It worked out great, but I decided last week to go back to a string loop. It was easir and quieter. The cost to put one on is basically nothing, and you get a bit more speed out of the loop from what I understand, and When I checked my bow on wednesday, nothing in my sight picture hadchanged. It shot true with no adjusting. I am glad I switched back to the string loop.

Old 09-16-2006, 07:36 PM

Default RE: TruBall Releases??

Great releases for sure, especially the short and sweet. Tru Balls customer service is the best. The main draw back to the aluminum loop is it is not independent from the string as to torque. You can actually torque the string with some releases. A rope style loop allows an adjustment for length and any release induced torque.

Pat