Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Whisker Bisquit

Old 09-01-2006, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Whisker Bisquit

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

Heres what I would do. Id use the original WB like I have you have more adjustment points, the one you want should look like this.

I don't know WBH, It looks like even if he could push that WB all the way up to the riser he would still not have room for the vanes
Old 09-03-2006, 09:33 PM

Default RE: Whisker Bisquit

Alright, I solved the problem...went out and bought some 2.25" quick spin vanes...fletched up a half dozen with terminator arrows....yes I know...people say this is awful and should not be done...but it shoots great....I also bought 100 blazer vanes on ebay and am going to get some terminators to fletch up with them also....i took the mounting part of the w.b. with the hole that the bolt goes through, cut 1/2" off the front, filed it smooth so no sharp edges...and it pushed the w.b. up to the riser and i have just enough room the way I have the vanes positioned on the arrow and the w.b. now...thanks for all the help everyone!