Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Trykon broadhead issues

Old 09-16-2006, 06:12 AM

Default RE: Trykon broadhead issues

All right guys I have discovered the problem and am interested in comments to my solution. Ends up that setting the noc point at its normal position in reference to the Berger point does not apply when the draw length is as short as mine (26"). I started walking the noc up the the string and low and behold the braodheads began to move up to the field points. The entire set up, rest and noc point are now a 1/16'' up in reference to the berger button hole.

It appears that the level noc travel point on the string as it relates to the noc level, changes with the cam for draw length. The end result is the cam timing is correct per the guru instructions, the valley is just right and now the arrow flight is correct. And the broadheads are level with the field points.

Comments...

Pat